Chakra Balancing Indian Head Massage
Chakra Balancing Indian head massage is an ancient therapeutic treatment that has been practiced in India for thousands of years, and is incredibly relaxing. Part of the Hindu health care practice of Ayurveda, Indian head massage focuses on your head, neck and shoulders. It is a deep massage, which uses a variety of pressure and techniques that tap into your chakras, with are your inner paths of energy, and encourage healing and balance in your whole body, and it aims.
This form of massage focuses on the three higher chakras and hits your energy epicentre.
You will experience a high level of relaxation, together with a lot of other benefits. This massage will relieve aches, pains and tension in your neck, back and shoulders, improve the texture of your hair and encourage it to grow. It will stimulate the flow of blood, lymph and oxygen in your upper body which will clear your sinuses, relieve stress and help you sleep better. And because it can help cure headaches (even migraine!), eye strain and anxiety, an Indian head massage can even help you to concentrate better at work.
Here’s a list of the main benefits of Chakra Balancing Indian Head Massage:
- General and specific relaxation for muscles, providing immediate relief.
- Fibrous adhesions (knots) can be broken down.
- Disperses toxins from tense, knotted muscles.
- Relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness.
- Loosens the scalp.
- Relaxes the whole body.
- Increases oxygen uptake to the tissues.
- Improved blood circulation in previously congested muscles.
- Provides additional oxygen to the brain.
- Stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic system, allowing for the disposal of toxins from the body.
- Restores joint mobility.
- Provides relief from disorders such as: Earache, eye strain, tinnitus, aching jaws from clenching or grinding teeth, sinusitis and congestion, tension headaches, migraine and insomnia.
- Provides relief from hair disorders associated with stress: hair loss, alopecia, dandruff, psoriasis, scalp tension.
- Provides a sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity.
- Releases anxiety and stress.
- Increases levels of alertness and concentration.
- Lifts feeling of depression, despondency and desperation.
- Clears the perspective and eases mental tiredness.
I offer Chakra balancing Indian head massage sessions in the comfort of your home as follows:
Single session: £60
6 sessions package with 10% discount £324 (full price £360)
Please note that the 6 sessions package will need to be paid for in advance.