Angelic Reiki Level 1 & 2
This workshop is a powerful experience and places you in your own Spiritual Power and includes the following:
- The story of Angelic Reiki. A little bit about Kevin and Christine Core and when and how it was channelled.
- An understanding of the process of clearing and dedicating a healing space.
- A definition of Angels through the understanding of them as the Divine archetypes of this created Universe.
- Cleansing and Attunement to Angelic Reiki 1 and 2.
- Entity release if required.
- Activation of the symbols by Lord Melchizedek to their galactic vibration.
- Activation by Archangel Metatron of the Reiki symbols to the Angelic Vibration.
- Introduction to the Laws and Rules of healing as given by Djwhal Khul to Alice Bailey in the book “Esoteric Healing”.
- Explanation and practice of healing methods including healing with Intention, Third Eye healing, healing with Ascended Masters and Galactic Healers, Multi-Dimensional healing/Past Life, Self and Absent or Distant healing.
- An attunement to the Angelic Kingdom of Light at the 11th dimension through the Archangel Metatron and Angelic Collective “The Mighty Sarim”. This involves an attunement given by 30 Archangels, the Chief Celestial Angel Princes.
- An explanation of Angelic Reiki for pregnancy, babies and animals.
- How to cleanse and attune crystals and essences to Angelic Reiki.
The Purpose of the Angelic Reiki 1&2 workshop:
- To support your personal path and healing.
- To reveal your latent talents and gifts.
- To reveal your life purpose.
- To support friends and family.
- The first step to becoming a Professional Practitioner.
- To open up and reveal your own individual dharma (life purpose)
The weekend is kept to four participants and you can book your place with a deposit of £100 or pay the whole amount. Please contact me if you wish to pay with a deposit.
Once a deposit is received, I will send you a booking form along with supplementary informatoin.
Please note that the workshop will take place in Fulham, London.
Friday 24th November – 19.00 to 21.00
Saturday 25th November – 10.00 to 17.30
Sunday 26th November – 10.00 to 17.30